24 February 2011

Mountain Bike Project part 3

So another catch up with the mountain bike project I'm doing to go towards my degree in Adventure and Media.  I was ecstatic as I saw the sun shining through my bedroom window and it made me motivated to get out onto the moors to shoot much needed B-Roll footage.  It was incredibly mild and it was nice to be able to enjoy setting up the shots without having to wear gloves!  I also came home to get interview footage with my parents so just waiting on my dad to get in from running. Should be good.

Anyway I came across this video on snowboard Canada's website and thought, I know exactly how these guys feel.  Waiting for the weather, dealing with the riders getting it wrong and all the banter that goes with it.  It just made me feel happy that all film makers have to deal with the same problems and that the pro's aren't super heroes.  Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment